Physics Doubt

We will have general discussion of all physics doubts here.

PHYSICS--VECTOR

by Sagnik Seth -

The resultant R, of two forces P and Q, inclined at a fixed angle, makes an angle theta with P. Show that, the resultant of the two forces (P + R) and Q, inclined at the same angle, will make an angle theta/2 with force (P+R).

Physics

by RISHI DAS -

There is an Ā vector and a B vector as 3i-j+7k and 5i-j+9k. The direction of cosine beta of the vector A-B is .

Electrostatics

by Saptarshi Chakraborty -

Two particles X and Y, of equal mass and with unequal positive charges, are free to move and are initially far from each other. With Y at rest, X begins to move towards it with a initial velocity u. After a long time finally:

(a) X will stop, Y will move with velocity u. 

(b) X and Y will both move with a velocity u/2 each.

(c) X will stop, Y will move with velocity < u.

(d) both will move with a velocity < u/2.

Please solve

by Revanth Manepalli -

Two charged particles are placed at a distance 1.0cm apart.What is the minimum possible magnitude of the electric force acting on each charge??

physics

by souryadeep deb -

A liquid does not wet the sides of a solid, if the angle of contact Select one:

acute 
Zero
Obtuse

Feedback

The liquid which do not wet the solid have obtuse angle of contact. For mercury and glass, the angle of contact is .

The correct answer is: Obtuse

Physics

by Utkal Raja -

Sir my problem is 

If two equal and opposite charges placed at a distance  2m apart then where should be the third charge placed so that three charges stay equilibrium. Plz sir tell

physics doubt

by Saurabh yadav -
in a cyclotron, charge moves from one dee to another but both dees being metallic have no electric field in them. Since charge is moved by electric field but if the electric field is present it might enter the dee and thus it would contradict the statement.

Please resolve my query.
So how does charge move
Tags:

Physics

by Md Mutahhir Azam -

Light Reflection and Refraction

How to find the graph of variation of v (image distance) with u (object distance) where symbols have their usual meanings ?